Mexican Jumping Bean and Cheddar
Grape, Melon and Feta Cheese Salad
Parmesan Crumbed Asparagus on Bocconcini Salad
Sugar Snap Pea and Cheese Curd Salad
Zesty South-of-the-Border Bocconcini
Whipped Ricotta with Honey and Mixed Berries
2 cups whole-milk Franco’s Ricotta cheese
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
4 tbsps sugar
3 tbsps honey
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups mixed fresh berries (such as blackberries,
raspberries, and halved strawberries)
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1. Blend Franco’s Ricotta, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons
sugar, honey, and vanilla in processor until smooth.
2. Transfer to bowl. Cover bowl and refrigerate until ricotta
mixture is slightly set, about 2 hours (Can be made 1 day ahead.
Keep refrigerated. Stir before using).
3. Combine berries, lemon juice and remaining
2 tablespoons sugar in large bowl; toss to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
4. Divide Franco’s Ricotta mixture among 6 wine glasses.
5. Top with berries and serve.