- 1/3 cup (75 mL) drained red kidney beans or beans in tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chunky salsa
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped leftover chicken or beef Shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) shredded Canadian Monterey Jack* cheese
Mash beans; stir in salsa and green pepper. Spoon beans onto centre of tortilla; spread out.
Top with chicken, lettuce and Canadian Monterey Jack cheese. Fold both sides of tortilla
over filling; fold bottom edge toward centre and roll up.
- Prep. time:15 minutes
- Servings: Yields 1 burrito
- Dairy Farmers of Canada