Mexican Jumping Bean and Cheddar
Grape, Melon and Feta Cheese Salad
Parmesan Crumbed Asparagus on Bocconcini Salad
Sugar Snap Pea and Cheese Curd Salad
Zesty South-of-the-Border Bocconcini
Whipped Ricotta with Honey and Mixed Berries
Makes 2 sandwiches
30 grams butter
1/3 cup all purpose flour
2 cups milk
Tabasco Sauce to taste
170 grams medium cheddar cheese (grated)
1. Melt the butter on the stove in a heavy bottom saucepan and mix in the flour to a paste.
2. Take off the stove and whip in the warm milk.
3. Put back on the stove over medium heat and whip constantly until the sauce thickens.
4. Slowly add the grated cheese and stir until it melts. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add a pinch of cloves and Tabasco sauce.
1 can drained crabmeat (good quality canned tuna may be substituted)
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 stick celery (finely chopped)
1/4 lemon – lemon Juice
4 black olives finely chopped
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. 4 slices toast (cut off the crust) .
3. Divide the crabmeat and make two sandwiches, cut them in half at an angle and cover with cheese sauce.
4. Garnish with black olives.