Mexican Jumping Bean and Cheddar
Grape, Melon and Feta Cheese Salad
Parmesan Crumbed Asparagus on Bocconcini Salad
Sugar Snap Pea and Cheese Curd Salad
Zesty South-of-the-Border Bocconcini
Whipped Ricotta with Honey and Mixed Berries
Makes 5 dozen cookies
250 grams butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 -500 g Franco’s Ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 orange zest
4 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
2 cups icing sugar
1/4 cup butter
3 tablespoons orange juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Cream the butter, sugar, and salt. Add Franco’s Ricotta cheese along with the eggs and grated orange rind.
2. In another bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and then add to batter.
3. Preheat oven to 350.
4. Using a teaspoon drop dough on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
6. Cool on racks.
7. Combine frosting ingredients and then spread on cooled cookies. Enjoy!